Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hedges

In the orginal design there are some hedges surrounding each level of Cenotaph. Firstly, I made the hedges in 3Ds Max, however it cannot be imported into Crysis because of too many vertices. So I used the tree in GeomEntities in Crysis Editor, clone and rotate each of them to make them fit the edge of the slabs. And I also double the layer for each hedge, in order to create a rich density for the hedges to match with the original design.

ps. The reason that I didn't use the trees in vegetation is, because the trees in vegetation category are only allow to place on the ground,which cannot fulfill our needs.


Hedges in 3Ds Max


The material of the hedges lost after imported to Crysis from 3Ds Max


In Crysis Editor, the Geom Entities Under thr roller bar


Snap shot of how I clone and rotate the hedges in Crysis


The top view of Cenotaph after applying the hedges

No comments:

Post a Comment